Right now, you may be facing the stress, fear, anxiety or worry of an unexpected or unplanned pregnancy. If you find yourself in such a place, please know that Hope Center is here for you. Our invitation to you is to come and start the conversation about the options of parenting and adoption for your child. Our hope for you is that you can rest in knowing you have the right to make the best choice for you and your child without pressure or commitment. We know that taking that first step may be the most difficult decision you have ever made. We also know that there may be many more difficult decisions to make in this journey, and for that reason, we are committed to supporting and honoring YOU along the way.
Are you still unsure about taking that first step of reaching out? Or maybe you have some questions about our adoptive families. We’d love for you to take a closer look.
No matter your decision, we are here for you! When you are ready please call 931-252-7159 to speak with us.
As a parent considering adoption, you are provided with a counselor who can:
- Evaluate your current needs for a healthy and safe pregnancy
- Connect you with the community & financial resources you need to maintain a healthy and safe pregnancy
- Assist you in weighing the option of parenting and adoption
- Help communicate your decision to your family and the birth father
- Inform you of your rights under Tennessee Law
- Inform and walk with you through each step of the adoption process
- Present approved families that you can consider for your child
- Assist you and the family with a post-adoption contact agreement
- Assist you in understanding and filling out all of the legal paperwork
- Prepare you for and connect you with resources for post-adoption needs
Above all, your counselor will support you in your choice. During the adoption journey you have a right to change your mind before the surrender process is complete. Hope Center will honor your choice, and our services are free to you.
Are you still unsure about taking that first step of reaching out? Or maybe you have some questions about our adoptive families. We’d love for you to take a closer look!